About the solution
The AtoN monitoring software provides leading edge monitoring and surveillance tools for both mobile and AIS Aids to Navigation (AtoN) transponders. Efficient management and monitoring of AtoNs can reduce manual tasks related to surveillance as well as maintenance. Reports created through the solution can provide valuable insights into which AtoNs might be more likely to require maintenance due to high levels of traffic in close proximity. This information can be used to improve timing of maintenance, and not waste time or fuel on manually checking every physical AtoN by the same intervals.
The Maritime AtoN module provides following capabilities:
- Monitor physical AtoNs equipped with AIS transponders
- Create and manage virtual and synthetic AIS AtoNs
- Create events to notify users when a vessel navigates near a buoy
- Add reports to the system
Support and maintenance
GateHouse offers various levels of support and maintenance depending on individual customer requirements. The level of service can range from no immediate support to a complete 24-hour service.
Our technical support service encompasses the following:
- Installation assistance
- Clarification and reply to technical questions from operators and administrators
- Registration and feedback regarding any problems found in the software
Want to learn more? Download product sheet