Reducing the manual effort required to conduct test of BGAN terminals the TCM Controller automates the MTR test process.
When testing a BGAN terminal, a suite of TTCN tests is usually executed in the Test Case Manager (TCM).
GateHouse has added another level of automation to this tool by implementing a TCM Controller application. Using this tool, it becomes possible to set up a automatic execution of test sequences, and thereby enabling you to run test cases over and over with minimum effort.
- Collect and store test results automatically in an SQL database
- Present test results with different filters, export to a spreadsheet, or present by a web-based tool
- Configure different BGAN terminal parameters and restart test execution
- Decrease total test time required by using synchronized parallel test setups
- Collect log file information automatically for later inspection
- Allow tests to be run repeatedly, to generate statistics or analyze rarely occurring failures