About the BGAN Network Emulator (BNE)
The BGAN Network Emulator is an off-the-shelf product, which has proven its worth throughout the course of development of several terminals in the market today. Everywhere where there is the need for satellite communication, you could benefit from a BNE test setup to perform a security check of terminals and applications using BGAN connectivity.
With the BNE, you can
- Emulate all BGAN functionality in a controlled sandbox environment.
- Validate user experience, e.g., during handover between beams.
- Create, execute, reproduce, and document test scenarios.
- Avoid exposure on the live network.
- Test and document terminal performance.
- End-to-end test exchange of user data such as e-mail, FTP, and web browsing.
- Assure quality in any event (e.g., impairments such as signal degradation, latency, jamming, etc.)