BNE Version 4.6.0/ Satcom / Product Updates
BGAN Network Emulator: New Version 4.6.0
BGAN Network Emulator version 4.6.0 is now available for download from our FTP server. Please use your company’s login and password to access the download. With this release we have both added new features and fixed issues in the product.
- Change 37720: Update link condition table to include class 12, 6-2, 7-2, 15-255 and limit changes for code rate selection. BNE/BAT supports Inmarsat BGAN class 12 as specified in SDM. Hence it will be possible to test user terminals operating at class 12.
- Change 38991: Tool to convert BNE log file to position track file in KML format. Postrace, a new tool is included in this release. It is a tool for visualizing BNE logfiles using Google Earth which we think is useful when analysing logs. You can get a representation of the terminals path depicted in Google Earth even providing detailed information about related signalling messages. The path is derived from positions reported by the terminal.
- Change 41232: Correct findings found after update to cppcheck v2.3 static code analysis.
- Change 41196: Avoid using double RX link propagation delay. Propagation delay in return direction has been corrected to be 240 ms as experienced in the real network. Test execution will provide realistic propagation delay to emulate network performance.
- Change 41191: Align Linked TI allocation for secondary NIP contexts with core network behaviour. An issue has been fixed with use of transaction identifier for PDP contexts preventing test of secondary context. Behaviour is now aligned with core network.
If you have any issues downloading the release or with the release itself, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com